Dr. Rosana Rodriguez is a podiatrist in St. Augustine, and surrounding St. Johns County area, and is board certified by the American Academy of Wound Management and by the American Podiatric Medical Specialties Board in prevention and treatment of diabetic foot wounds. She earned her undergraduate degree from the University of Puerto Rico, San Juan, and her Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree from Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine. Dr. Rodriguez completed a rotating podiatric residency at Columbia University General Hospital in Seminole. FL, and a residency in podiatric surgery at Northside Hospital and Heart Institute in St. Petersburg, FL. She has been providing podiatric services since 1998. Dr. Rodriguez is welcoming new patients at her office in St. Augustine, FL.
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Certified, American Academy of Wound Management
- Diplomate, American Podiatric Medical Specialties Board
- Columbia University General Hospital, Seminole, FL
- Northside Hospital and Heart Institute, St. Pete, FL